Oh, Amy. How do we love thee? Let us count the ways.
For one, she can make a feminist argument zing like a “Weekend Update” punchline, a skill she demonstrated as a recent guest on The Approval Matrix, the Sundance Network’s new panel show. During her interview, Poehler was asked about modern men and the difficult challenges men face.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
don’t you hate it when money goes away when you spend it
CINEMATIC MILES MORALES COSPLAY
Yo! My name is Nikolas A. Draper-Ivey…This is cosplay as Cinematic Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider Man. This suit was made by Jesse Covington ( Writer and Costume Designer) and sewn by Sasha Williams ( Fashion Major graduate). Photos were taken by Pierre BL Brevard I specifically would like to thank Marvel Comics Artist Sara Pichelli for designing this character. I’m also very excited to see Olivier Coipel's work on Spider-Verse!
(Full shoot will be shot in New York itself just in time for NYCC)
These are all beautiful, and some of them look like they could be Alex Ross paintings, love love love these.
BROUGHT A TEAR TO MY EYE
is this how he does it with women
he grabs their shoulders, doesn’t he
Being good to each other is so important, guys.
"I’m Missy…Hope my boyfriend wasn’t too mean to you"